Jumaat, Jun 25

as a student ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

sebagai pelajar,,byk yg perlu kite pelajari kan?
wah......law kite bilang detik, minit, jam, hari, tahun or umur kite...
wah......gorgeous jugak kite sume ni kan?
yelaa....belajar lame gak en... hohoho bpe taun tuh???
huhu ,,,

tp mari kte tgok ...
ape kate org barat ,,,,




  • A student never forgets an encouraging private word, when it is given with sincere respect and admiration,,by William Lyon Phelps
  • As a student I learned from wonderful teachers and ever since then I've thought everyone is a teacher.
    by Bill Moyers
  • Become a student of change. It is the only thing that will remain constant...by Anthony J. D'Angelo
  • But for me, it is when a student has died. I find the death of a young person the most difficult and painful of times. To explain it to other young people, to see a bright future snuffed out, is just awful. I am haunted by those deaths. by Donna Shalala 
  • Dates and periods are of interest only to the student of musical history. by Peter Warlock 
  • I attribute my success to my mental approach to the game. I have always been a serious student of umpiring. I enjoy studying rules, situations, and positioning. by Jim Evans
yg tuh kate org belah sane ,, 

len kali kte tgok pndgn org kite plak ok ...
byee~~

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan