Sabtu, Disember 18

Some quote!

actually, cik Ain banyak cerita. tapi cik Ain tamao cerita. readers just bace je la quotes ni ok! dengan ni....readers akan faham ape yg cik Ain tengah lalui :)











       Our attitudes control our lives. Attitudes are a secret power working twenty-four hours a day, for good or bad. It is of paramount importance that we know how to harness and control this great force.
    Haters only hate the things that they can't get and the people they can't be. 


  Haters wanna play hard. I wont pretend to be mad. I'll just disregard you like my memory's bad.
    

Keep looking my way. My head is held high. You wanna bring me down? I dare you to try.

       
  If you don't like me remember its mind over matter; I don't mind and you don't matter.





   So, now..cik Ain dah xtaw nak cakap ape... xmao lebey2... takbaek... kepada tuan punye badan tuh, udah2 lerr... xde fekdah pon anda buat saye begini... lgpon, Mr. saye dah takmao dgn anda... Maaflah... & HOPE u will get your Mr. RIGHT :) sekian~~ 


<3 u Mr. Azyin! <3


\

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan